Saturday, January 7, 2012

Inspired By...

One of my MOST FAVORITE fashion bloggers ever...


She has AMAZING style.
My eyeballs drool over each outfit,notttt gonna lie...
One of these days,I'm going to purchase something from her shop....!!!







Since I don't have red shorts,
I went with a red skirt instead.


Lace Shirt/necklace: Forever21.
Chambray: Old Navy Sale.
Belt: Thrifted.
Skirt: DownEast Basics (soo old!)
Tights: DSW,discounted.
Booties: Payless Shoes sale.

Thanks,Steffy,for the inspiration!

It finally snoooowwwedddd here in Provo!!! ): Brr I don't like the cold.
Although I am way grateful for the delicious weather we've had the past week...!

xoxo
Rachel Sayumi.

9 comments:

Katie said...

I love the "inspired by" posts. Love the way you remixed the outfit!

Gentri said...

haha! That's a way good deal! :D They're super cute. The whole outfit is really. Love the lace shirt!

Anonymous said...

Your lace shirt is so awesome! I love amazing discounts on clothes :P

Say
eighteenthofmay.blogspot.com

Kellie said...

Totally cute. I snagged some like that from Target a few months back but not for that price. I love getting nice things for less.

Robin said...

This is perfect. Please wear it everyday. I love everything about it!! And totally jealous of your tights and their cheap price!

http://flyingfarandfree.blogspot.com/

Sayaka said...

I love how you recreated the look Rachel!! I actually like your red skirt better :)

Unknown said...

Found you through all things ashley, you are the cutest thing ever!

My comp is being weird, but I'm a new follower. Yay for modest fashion! ;)

his little lady said...

you look absolutely adorable! love your interpretation of the look. she has rockin' style. and you do too!!
xo TJ

Amy @ Amy Day to Day said...

You look adorable! I love Steffy, she is such a sweetheart!

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thanks for reading, xo